Learn more about bcANALYTICS here!
bcANALYTICS is dedicated to advancing data-driven decision making in nonprofit organizations, community organizations, and government. To address community issues, bcANALYTICS believes that open-access to data and information, as well as methodological transparency, is vital to advancing community goals and ultimately building capacity for the use of data in strategic problem solving.
Since 2012, bcANALYTICS has worked with organizations across North Texas to bring geospatial, demographic, and economic data and analytical methods into their decision-making process. Many of the reports and documents prepared by bcANALYTICS have been compiled in this catalog and new reports will be added in the coming months.
FEATURED ANALYTICS REPORTS
- AIM for Dallas | State of Dallas Housing, 2016: Markets, Barriers, Policies, and Opportunities for Affordable Homeownership in Dallas, Texas
- Housing Crisis Center | Assessing Suitability for Homeless Re-Housing Programs: A Multi-Criteria Evaluation in Dallas and Collin Counties, Texas
- Arlington Life Shelter | The Challenges of Homelessness: Developing a Workforce Shuttle to Mitigate Transportation Related Barriers in Arlington, Texas
- Center for Transforming Lives | Transforming Lives: Using Data to Improve Service Delivery for Impoverished Women and Children in Tarrant County
- [bc] | Data Ecosystem Report: Final Report & Recommendations
- The Wilkinson Center | The Geography of Need: Data to Build Pathways Out of Poverty
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County | Serving Children in Need: Identifying the Need for a Children’s Advocacy Center in Rockwall County, Texas
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County | Service Delivery Assessment for Domestic Violence Victims in Tarrant County*
- AVANCE - Dallas | Family Support & Early Education: Preparing At-Risk Children for Success in Dallas County
- Crossroads Community Services | The Geography of Food Insecurity: Guiding the Strategic Expansion of Charitable Food Distribution in Dallas County, Texas
- Literacy Instruction for Texas | Strategic Adult Literacy Outreach: Assessing Current Service and Identifying Growth Opportunities in Dallas County
- Healing Hands Ministries | Connecting to Care: Healing Hands Ministries, the Relationship of Public Transportation to Community Health, and Options for Enhanced Transit Service
- WiNGS Dallas (Formerly YWCA of Metropolitan Dallas) | YW Women’s Center at Ebby’s Place: Empowering Women to Reach Self-Sufficiency in Dallas, Texas
- FSG / WINS Dallas | Working in Neighborhoods Strategically
- Interfaith Housing Coalition | Support for Working Poor Families: Data-Driven Assessment of Workforce Support and Facilitating Self-Sufficiency in Dallas and Collin Counties, Texas
- Jewish Family Services | Operational & Facility Plan: Data-Driven Assessment and Proposal for Future Space Utilization*
*these reports are not public due to the sensitivity of the data contained within the report.