This year we've revamped our Request for Qualifications. Below is a full look at the Request for Qualifications form, so that you know what information you will need to have ready before you begin.
Important things to note:
- You cannot save your work while filling out the form. Draft your answers and materials before you start.
- Active projects seeking designers will be listed in Question 1.
- If you are applying for a specific project, the application may have more or fewer questions that the application form shown here.
- There are two (2) uploads required for most applications (Questions 7 & 13):
- Question 7 is a short narrative that describes your interest, experience, and qualifications for working with community groups.
- Question 13 is a document that contains photo or graphic samples of your work.
- References (Question 8) are not required for the general application, but strongly encouraged!
- You may not hear back immediately. Projects and volunteer opportunities occur throughout the year at various times and frequencies.
- If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 214.252.2900.